Saturday, March 11, 2017

Random and Roller Skating

On the 23rd, the kids and I finally got the Christmas lights down! Keenan and Moriah were excited that I let them up on the roof. They actually took down all the lights and Caleb put them in a bin. =)

Three kids on the roof!

We had company from February 23-March 6th except for one night!    First we had our friends, Ben and Kayla and their four kids.   They overlapped one night with John David and Jeremy, two guys from Memphis, who were in town for a Priority 15 conference.   They left on Sunday, the 26th and Uncle Jim and Aunt Nora came into town on the 27th!

The kids and I went to a birthday party at a roller rink on the 25th.   It had been a few years since I'd been on roller skates and I remembered it being a Lot more like skating than it actually is!  =0/

This was the only way Caleb got around

The kids trying the "limbo" game


Keenan tore around the rink like a pro!


Riah

2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

I haven't roller skated very often but my impression has always been how unlike skating it is! Such a weird feeling!

Your company schedule sounds crazy! Wow! It's because you're such good hosts. Everyone has a great time at your house 😊

Mom W. said...

Was this Keenan's first time on roller skates? He sure got good fast!!! So fun!!!