Sunday, March 19, 2017

Marching On...

There hasn't been any huge happenings around here in the last week... just school, exercise, beautiful weather and some meals outside!

Caleb's latest magnatile compound (complete with Army men)

Philip's mom sent fun St. Patrick's Day stuff for the kids =)

This weekend is the first in quite a while that we get to spend it together without Philip working at all!   Yesterday morning we enjoyed the beautiful weather and played 18 holes of disc golf!   We had a blast, the kids all did great, I fell in the mud (after trying to hurdle a creek) =)  We had lunch outside and then Philip and Keenan went to Ultimate frisbee with some friends while Moriah, Caleb and I napped.   That evening, the boys stayed home and did manly stuff - cut up wood, roasted hot dogs, ate junk food, toasted marshmallows, etc and Moriah and I and Eden had a girl's night out (post on that to follow).

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

So nice you had a weekend together... and no company!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I love the St. Patrick's Day outfits!

And a weekend off together? PRICELESS!!! I'm glad you guys had time to be together... Although I am sorry there's no picture of you hurtling the creek :) Haha. Disc golf sounds like fun. We haven't gone in a while and should go again...

Mark and Rebekah said...

Oops- that anonymous comment was from me :)