Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Call Back 2017

The Call Back banquet was on January 14th:

The Via Christi FMR graduating class of 2017

Just the girls

Just the guys

This year, the band wrote a song for Philip, called him up on stage, gave him a tambourine, and then pushed him into the crowd, who threw him up in the air!! =)   Everyone knew it was going to happen except him and it. was. AWESOME!!!

Haha!


He got some air here!

Him recovering after

The lyrics they wrote 

Dr. Stringfield thanking him for a great first year and presenting him with a framed copy of the song, signed by the band

Woohoo!!

Here is a link to a video my friend, Becca took!


Me and my party animal

The Band

What a memorable night!   A Call Back we'll never forget!! =)

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

So awesome, so wonderful to honor Philip for his good service!!! A real tribute!!

Jessica said...

how funny!!! I don't see a active link with the video but I would love to see it!! Would you email it to me when you get a sec? Also loved catching up on your life and can't wait to see you soon!!!

Kathleen said...

OMWorld!!! That was so hilarious!! I know just how majorly that was out of his comfort zone!! And I loved the lyrics & how well Philip took all of it! I SO wish I could've been there in person!! Thank you, Joia, so much for posting this so I could be a part of it!
I love you Philip & am so proud of you!!
Love, Mom

Mark and Rebekah said...

Hahaha! Mark and I had a good chuckle over this :)

You're a good sport Dr. Dooley! Congratulations on a successful first year!