Saturday, December 31, 2016

Keenan and Moriah's First Piano Recital

Keenan and Moriah have been taking lessons for several months now from a very talented and sweet teacher named Mrs. Haynes.  She held a recital for her students (about a dozen) last night at a church with a beautiful baby grand!

Keenan was super nervous and didn't think he was going to like it at all, but he was pleasantly surprised!

I went ahead and took my pictures before the program started, when I could get the angles I wanted:

Keenan played "Jingle Bells" and "Joy to the World"


Moriah played "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Go Tell It On The Mountain" 


So proud of these two!

With their wonderful teacher!

It was actually a really nice program and their teacher and her husband put on a wonderful spread afterwards.   Keenan won't be so nervous next time... =)

1 comment:

Mark and Rebekah said...

This was so cool! Congratulations Keenan and Moriah; I'm so proud of you both!!! I wish I could come to one of your recitals, but I'll have to make do with hearing you play next time you're home.
Love you both!