Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Running Streak Challenge!

Keenan, Moriah and I are doing the Holiday Running Streak Challenge!    It doesn't start until Thanksgiving day, but I'm posting about it now, in case someone out there wants to join us!!

It's not an organized event, it's just a challenge... you run on Thanksgiving day, and every single day through the holidays, until January 1st.   The only requirement is that you run at least a mile each day.  You can run inside outside, however you like it (but no elliptical).  

I did this, back in 2013 (and logged 80 miles... that's not likely this time!)  It's a great way to exercise through the holidays, builds perseverance and is a lot of fun!

39 days of running... will you join us? =)

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

I will walk... hopefully I can manage at least a couple of kms or miles a day. Wish I could run...

Bethany said...

I would love to EXCEPT I'm training for a half marathon and have done well so far at not making my body mad at me... I'm a little afraid that adding extra days of running won't fare well. Maybe I will come up with an exercise every day compromise that isn't actual running... I'm putting in enough miles a week to COUNT for at least 2-3 per day =)