Thursday, November 3, 2016

Family Christmas Photos 2016

We did our family shoot on the 18th. I usually joke that this is my "most difficult shoot of the whole year", but really it isn't.  I take photos of plenty of people who are more difficult than these guys, and for that I am grateful! =)    None of them (well, maybe Moriah) particularly enjoys it, but they know how much it means to me, so they do a great job...

Here are a few shots that I like that didn't make the Christmas card:

How is this little beauty almost 8??

Pretty field of cotton

Just us girls

Just the dudes

Our crazy-haired Stinker

Handsome rapscallion ;)

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

LOVE the pictures, red, white and blue, you can never go wrong!! Good job on the pics!!

Kathleen said...

Man, if these are the ones that Didn't make the Christmas card… I can't wait to see the actual Christmas card! These are absolutely gorgeous.
Love, Mom

Mark and Rebekah said...

I agree with Kathleen! I can't wait to see the ones that made the cut!

Beautiful pictures of beautiful people wearing beautiful outfits in beautiful settings!

I love you all!