Sunday, October 9, 2016

Keenan and Moriah's First 5K!

We got up early yesterday and headed out into the chilly (43 degree) morning to the KAFP 5K!

The morning was So beautiful - all misty and gorgeous...


When we drove by this pond, I HAD to get out and get some pictures of the sunrise over the water...



It was so pretty, I made Philip and the kids get out of the van and come took too...


WOW!

All of us ready to start!  (Philip pushed the stroller, not I)

These two were nervous and excited!!

I don't have pictures of the rest of the race, because Keenan ran ahead, I ran with Moriah and Philip came with Caleb, so I didn't have the camera until the end.   

Keenan finished in a blazing 27 minutes and 21 seconds and Moriah had an amazing time (only about 9 seconds slower than My first 5K time as an adult) of 32:57!!

Caleb ran the last quarter mile and crossed the finish line with Philip


Sunny post race picture of all of us

All of the kids who participated (I'm a little doubtful about the little guy on the right)

2 comments:

Rebekah Storey said...

Your kids are going to be smokin' fast by the time they are teens! Way to go setting a good, healthy example for them!
Love you guys and miss you terribly!

Mark and Rebekah said...

What a BEAUTIFUL sunrise!

And congratulations on the great runs! I'm impressed!