Sunday, August 7, 2016

Peach Picking!

To my knowledge, I had never been peach picking, and neither had the kids, so when I noticed a billboard the other day that advertised peach picking only 18 minutes away, we jumped at the chance!

It was a beautiful orchard, we had the place to ourselves and it was super fun!

 Love this!

 Wow

 Peachy kids


 We picked White Peaches, Yellow Peaches and a few California Reds...all delicious!

We were allowed to eat some as we picked...and boy, I have never had a better peach than these freshly picked, warm from the sun, sweet, juicy peaches at Meadowlark Farm!

Walking back from the orchard

This, along with blackberry picking at Elderslie Farm, will have to be an annual tradition!

1 comment:

Mark and Rebekah said...

My goodness!

Beautiful Peaches + Beautiful Kids = Beautiful Pictures!

Looks like a perfect excursion <3