Saturday, June 25, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Father's Day was pretty low key this year, but I think that's just the way Philip likes it. =)

The kids couldn't wait for him to wake up so they could take him breakfast in bed!

One super blessed Daddy

They made this all by themselves!

After breakfast, they had him do a treasure hunt they had set up...


Tickling Caleb while he was trying to find the clue that was on Caleb's tummy!

There it is! =)

The last clue led to the piano bench where all his gifts were

Haha!   I picked these up the other day because I think I had "decluttered" our corn holders a while ago and every time we've had corn this season, Philip asks about them (he was very happy)

Meat face at lunch that day

That afternoon we went to the Residency "Hello/Goodbye Pool Party" where they welcome the new intern class and bid farewell to the graduates:

Caleb being thrown by our friend, Brandon

The home it was at was the perfect, beautiful location!

On Monday evening, Moriah was Philip's (very excited!) date for a wedding (since I had a previous commitment).

We did her hair and I think she looked so grown up!

Her sweet little side bun

One last random:

Caleb all dressed up in Moriah's clothes =)

Philip, we love you!    Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father!   We are so blessed by you!

1 comment:

Mark and Rebekah said...

What a fun Father's Day! I'm sure the very best part is just being able to spend time together <3

And I love Moriah's hair! Great job!