Sunday, September 13, 2015

Kittens

I wish this post was about us Getting a new kitten, but alas it is just about some adventures with kittens at our house...

A couple weeks ago, we saw a kitten out on our back patio...and then it jumped down into the window well!  Philip said he wanted to show us something... so he took us downstairs, opened up the blind, and there were FOUR of them in the window!

Too. Much. Cuteness.

Not sure why they were in there in the first place, but they sure wanted out!

This guy did a great job all on his own!

There he goes!

The other three cried and cried, so I decided to go help them out...

=)

They seemed pretty wild and hissed and swatted at me...

We have a huge, tall ornamental grass in the corner of our patio and they hid under there!

Just a couple nights ago, I heard a weird thump outside after the kids had gone to bed, so I turned on the light...and there were 2 or 3 of them, sitting on our patio chairs and one was sitting on the steps.   When I went out, they all ran to their hiding spot under the grass in the corner, but couldn't resist when I started swishing a big piece of grass around...

Aaahh!  Too cute!
(The two you see here are different - from a different litter, I think - we didn't see them the last time with the others in the window well)

If you look closely, you can see FIVE kittens in this picture!

I was supposed to be getting to bed, but I couldn't resist these guys!

They've continued to hang around here.  Not sure what the deal is, who they belong to, or where their moms are??

3 comments:

The Woodfords said...

I'm glad they didn't show up here - I don't know of I could have resisted them!!!!!! ;). I'm wondering how YOU resisted them, Joia?? =). They are so very sweet! Grey kitties are my favourite!

Love you all!
Steph

The Woodfords said...

I'm glad they didn't show up here - I don't know of I could have resisted them!!!!!! ;). I'm wondering how YOU resisted them, Joia?? =). They are so very sweet! Grey kitties are my favourite!

Love you all!
Steph

Mom W. said...

Awww, so cute. They could be from the same litter, they don't all have to look alike and they can be fathered by more than one male... sorry about the biology lesson!! =)