Monday, August 10, 2015

Back to School 2015!

While it feels like we just finished, it is in fact time to start school again!

Waffles for breakfast and then it's time to start!

I love these next photos we took last week - the kids did such a great job!

Excited about First Grade!



Fun Back to School apples

 How can it be time for Third Grade??


This is the first year I'm actively doing school stuff with Caleb and he's so excited!!

What a good looking group of students I have this year! =)

Keenan, Third Grade
(Loves to read, play board games, build things and play in the water)

Moriah, First Grade
(Loves to make art, play with dolls and spend time with Mommy)
Caleb, Pre-Kindergarten
(Loves to play with cars, read books and build with Lego)

One of my favorite pictures of them ever

Excited about this new year and what it will bring for all of us! =)


4 comments:

The Woodfords said...

Happy 1st Day of School to the Dooleys!! Hope your day (as well as the whole year) goes great! Love to you all!
Steph

Bethany said...

Great pictures! They all look So excited! =)

Mark and Rebekah said...

Mixed feelings about these pictures... It reminds me I have to go back to school soon :p

However, these are some of my favourite pictures I've ever seen! They're so fun, and your kids look so happy! You have the perfect trifecta for being able to get such fun shots - endless creativity, excellent photography skills and BEAUTIFUL kids! I love them all!

I hope your Back to School went smoothly. (I start 4 weeks from today! SO now I'm still focused on enjoying summer.)

Mom W. said...

What is a trifecta? Oh well, just photo talk I suppose!! The pictures are so good, It does seem crazy that they are already starting though.