Thursday, July 30, 2015

HOME!

Since getting home, we haven't ventured out too much... we've just spent our time settling back in and relaxing and enjoying being in our own space again. We had a Great vacation, but was it ever tiring!

The other day I let the kids get in the jetted tub to cool off and play...

Yay!

After turning the jets off, I dumped in a ton of water beads... 

These things are so cool, they were given to us after VBS!

They ended up playing in here for close to an hour!
(The bathroom was drenched, but it was a fair trade)

I love my new Canada shirt that Laura found for me!

On Tuesday night, we joined a bunch of friends for Free Night at the Zoo...

I have no idea who this guy is, but Caleb liked him =)

A picture of just these two before Caleb decided to cooperate

Big smile now!

Most of the group we went with - it was super hot, but fun!

Jade, Eden and Jade spent half the day with us yesterday... the swimming ended up being a bust due to thunder and lightening, but the kids had a blast being together again after weeks of not seeing each other!

1 comment:

Mark and Rebekah said...

I love the bathtub idea! I would have loved that as a kid... I'd probably still love it :)

Isn't it awesome to have a place you love coming home to? We have one more flight and then I get to sleep in my own bed! I love vacation and I love coming home so it's a win-win :)