Monday, May 18, 2015

So. Much. Rain!

We have had a TON of rain in the last week!   (As you can see in these pictures, the pond across the street has completely filled back up from it's previous half empty state).

One morning a few days ago the kids asked if they could put their bathing suits on and play in the rain.  By the time they got changed, it wasn't pouring anymore, but there was plenty of water to splash in!






I love this one - other kids are headed off to school, and my homeschooled kids were kicking off the last week of school by playing in the rain =)




This reminds me of another super fun time we had playing in rainwater a year ago:

April 2014

2 comments:

Mom W; said...

Funnesss!!!

Mark and Rebekah said...

There's so much joy in these pictures! I used to love playing in the rain. Actually, I still do! Love all the water pictures :)