Sunday, April 26, 2015

Disney Trip, Day Four (Grandma's House!)

Friday was a really fun, laid back day at Mom and Jeff's, just hanging out with Matt and Jessica and their kids.

The game boys - they played Life most of the day!

Caleb drew a crane!

Brothers playing Battleships

Erik joined us for the evening and since it had been a year and a half since we'd all been in the same place, we did a bunch of pictures after dinner.

Matt and Jessica, Reagan, Hudson and Adilyn

The whole fam

Our goofy one

Brothers 

I love this one!

Mom and Jeff and their kids

Philip was being a goof, and stood in the exact same position after everyone walked away =)

Adilyn wanted a silly one with Mommy

Jess and I


Mom and her girls


Isn't she a doll?

One of the most fun parts of the day was when an impromptu basketball game started in the driveway broke out with all the guys, three generations of them - so fun!

These pictures were taken on Mom's phone - they are so awkward! =)

Philip reached over to hug me but then started falling off his stool


That's better

Brothers and their message shirts


Keenan and Moriah's highlights of the day were spending time with their cousins =)
Caleb's was watching basketball game.


2 comments:

Mom E said...

This was such a fun day! Thanks for taking all the great pics. And at first I thought you meant the pictures (I took of you and Philip) were awkward bc they were taken on my phone, but then realized you meant it was awkward because Philip was falling off the stool and over onto you. I wish somehow the funniness of that moment could be translated through the pictures... I laughed and laughed when I saw them again.
That was an awesome picture of a crane that Caleb drew.
I am so bummed I didn't go outside and take pics of the 'carnival' Isaac had set up for all the kids! The next day (while you were at the race) both Keenan and Moriah told me how much fun the carnival was and how much they enjoyed playing the games he set up to get tickets. :)

Mom W. said...

I like the message on Isaac's shirt, yes, yes, good thinking someone!!!

Awkward, I can imagine how funny it was in person!!!

Great family pictures!!! In the funny face one, I think Kathleen and Jessica were the only ones who looked normal!!