Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day Seven, Blizzard Beach!

We had a wonderful day at one of Disney's water parks, Blizzard Beach!

The kids had a blast!


Thumbs up!


Keenan and Moriah loved this zip line that dropped into a deep pool!


Down he goes!



This was Caleb's favorite ride!

Moriah attempting the floating obstacle course!

...finishing with a drop, complete with killer smile!

Looking up to the top where the "Summit Plummet" is (a 12 story drop at 55 miles an hour.   My teen or 20 something self would have needed to try this, but my 30 something self was fine with passing it up) =)

Such a lady, even on a tube!

Big smiles on his favorite ride (he did it sooo many times!)

Keenan's turn!


On the lift up to the top

So high up!

I love this one of the other three

All five of us could go on this huge tube ride!

Looking down from the top

Love this shot!


Here comes Keenan and Riah!


One of my favorite shots of the day =)


Wooohoo!


In the lazy river

So happy with his little tube!


Family shot

With the Blizzard Beach mascot before we left

Just us (pink) girls

After dinner, we headed out for some more mini golf!

This beauty was in the parking lot - gorgeous!!

Still not sure how I feel about the new boxy tail lights...

These courses were Christmas themed... one summer and one winter.   They are probably the most beautifully decorated mini golf courses I have ever played!

In Santa's sleigh

Snow machine!

Isn't this hilarious?? =)

Philip and the kids with the Snow castle on the winter course

Moriah and Minnie

All our feet and our balls in the hole

Hit the ball under Santa's feet!

Caleb loved this train!

Since we finished in time, we played the summer course as well!

Taking a dive!

Lifeguard Caleb

The kids and I with the sandcastle

So pretty!

At the end, each person got a candy cane, so fun in the summer!

Keenan and Moriah's favorite ride this morning was the big family tube ride.
Caleb's favorite ride was the one where he could take his own tube.
Moriah's favorite golf course was the summer one.
Keenan's favorite was the winter course.

3 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness, so much cuteness in these pictures!!!
And so many fun things to do! I don't think I've ever seen some of those activities at a water park before. The floating obstacle course was really cool!
Did you have a lift to the top of every slide? I just remember long line ups lugging tubes up many flights of stairs...
I was trying to comment on all the pictures I like, but there are too many! I love the big smiles and how happy and relaxed you all seem to be! Enjoy the rest of your vacation :)
(The name Blizzard Beach made me laugh a little because yesterday one of my students told me that his new line is, "If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard!" Haha. Anyway, that sounds like more of a Canadian Beach than a Floridian one :) )

Mom W. said...

Blizzard Beach seems like an oxymoron!!

Looks like it was great fun though, so many fun things to choose from!!! Seems almost like fun-things over load, I am sure everyone is sleeping really well!!

Back to reality tomorrow!! all good!!

Bethany said...

SO much fun!!! And Great pictures!
…I'm with you on the Corvette taillights though… =)