Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to Wichita Party

My friend, Dawnita, hosted a "welcome tea" for me to welcome me to the Via Christi Family. A bunch of the residents or residents wives came and they all brought me gifts that I can use for photography! So sweet!

The food was amazing and everything looked so nice!


Chocolate mousse

Amazing scones

Dawnita and I

Some of the gifts

These apple pastries were to die for!

Two babies on the way! =)

More of the guests

Wheeler, the only male in attendance

Heather and I

Carrie, Me, Ah Rim

Lauren, Wheeler, Jessica, Me and Kelly

Dawnita, Stefanie, Me, Becca, Janita and Christa

I sort of told my life's story (in short), and then they all share their favorite places (to eat, shop, have fun) in the local area.  It was a wonderful evening and I felt so loved!   What a blessing it is to be in this place with these women for friends! =)

No comments: