Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ten Year Anniversary!

Happy 10th Anniversary to us!

Wow, a decade of marriage...

It has been a blessing to be married to Philip for these ten years.   He is exactly what I need to balance out my craziness, my unpredictability, my forgetfulness...  wait, what was I saying?  =)    Together we make a great duo!   What fun times we have had together!

We never would have thought, on our wedding day, that we'd be celebrating our tenth anniversary in Portugal!!   But here we are, and what a blessing it has been... wow!   Thanks Josh and Rebekah for moving to somewhere awesome!!

This is what I had to wake up to this morning... (I say I because Philip was in bed while this picture was being taken) =)

Not bad for a tenth anniversary morning =)

Rebekah made us an AMAZING breakfast for two out on the porch with a view of the ocean!   So thoughtful and delicious!

We have had an Amazing five days already and are excited for the next two days in Boston before heading home!

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So glad you are having such a great time!!!

The Woodfords said...

Happy 10th Anniversary, you two! Hope you had a wonderful day together! Love you both!

Steph