Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Shtuff...

Cooler weather makes me crave all things fall!!

First up was caramel apples!

A lot of the caramel ended up running off, but the added chocolate and nuts were delicious!

That's some messy goodness...


Some of the extra caramel coating helped to dress up some apple slices for a snack!

I did my first maternity shoot in a hayfield! =)

I'm telling you... Kansas has it going on

During that photo shoot, Moriah learned how to ride without training wheels!!

Second craving was homemade donuts... (I went the very easy route)

Oh yum...


...and finally here's my fall mantle:

It cost me nothing!!

Mom and Isaac arrived tonight to take over kid duty on Saturday during our epic anniversary trip.  YAY!!!

6 comments:

Mom W. said...

The mantle is really nice, where did you get those tea pots??

Praying that all goes well the epic anniversary trip!!! Yay Kathleen and Isaac!!

Aunt Heather said...

Do you remember Grandma's doughnuts? To die for!

Have a wonderful trip!

Joia said...

Mom, the tea set is from Aunt Nora (maybe Aunt Heather?) and I think it was Grandma's originally!

Mark and Rebekah said...

Wow! Kansas makes for some beautiful pictures! Of course a good photographer certainly helps :)

Beautiful fall mantle! It must be nice getting to experience the seasons again. I LOVE the fall colours here, but it makes me a little sad to think about winter coming again...

And I wasn't realizing that your trip was so SOON! In case I don't talk to you again, have a HAPPY HAPPY tenth anniversary trip, and a great anniversary :) Love you!

Mark and Rebekah said...

Oh, and congratulations Moriah on your BIG week! Lots of exciting changes :)

Kevin said...

Love the fall mantle!