Thursday, September 4, 2014

Catching Up

Ugh, I've been so bad at blogging.   Since school started, things have been pretty crazy around here, and I can't believe we've lived here for Two months already!

I don't remember if I posted this before - it represents hours upon hours of lego work by the kids, Philip, me, Papa and Grandma.

The sweet boy who naps with me

He made himself a "tape necklace".. what a goof!

Last week, my friend, Jessica, from Florida was in town, visiting her family and we got together a couple of times.   We hadn't seen each other in three years, so I was thrilled when I found out she'd be visiting our new city!

Moriah and Maddy

Micah and Keenan

The pinball machine was busy that day!

My sweet photographer's helper =)

We discovered a beautiful new park and spent the morning there downtown...

The kids loved the merry go round

Jessica braved the dizzy merry go round to get this fun picture!

Jessica and I

Caleb is so funny at drinking fountains

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Wow, that is some lego box!!! You know you have a lot of leg when... =)

Mom E said...

Where is the park near? The Doughnut Hole?