Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mississippi

Thanks to our crazy fast new internet connection, I'm firing through these posts! =) On to Mississippi!

We didn't spend a ton of time here, but got some fun pictures...

The kids on an old caboose down by the riverfront


My love and I

Because kissing on an old train is a must! =)

The boys trying to push another train car... =)

 Moriah gave it a try, too

On a cool, painted Catfish

rock wall at a nearby park

There were a ton of murals, but due to the time and crazy heat, this is the one I chose for our photo

By the Big Miss!

At an overlook

I love this picture!   The timer took more pictures then we were expecting, so Philip started goofing around... =)

At the same overlook... and old canon and some cool bridges (to Arkansas) in the background
Cool messages on a truck (can you read what it says around the fish?)

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Cool pics, I laughed at the ones of the kids "pushing" the train car!!! I like the one of Philip too!! =)

Mark and Rebekah said...

Awesome picture Joia! Not that I'm surprised, but what a nice bunch of memories!

Mom E said...

Haha!! More pics of Philip being crazy! Laughed at Caleb's expression in that one. Yes, saw the words on the truck. What a great witness. Oh, and like you 2 need an excuse to kiss, eh? lol.

Love, Mom