Thursday, June 5, 2014

Time Marches On

I CANNOT believe it's June. The month we are leaving. In 22 days!   Unreal.   We are busy preparing for our move, I'm cramming in the last few photo shoots, and we are cramming in as much summer fun as we can with our friends in the short time remaining!

You know summer has officially started when you can eat watermelon out on the deck =)

Goofy kids

This boy LOVES watermelon!!

I'm pretty sure he would eat himself sick if I let him

These are a few shots from a beach shoot the other night.    I'm pretty sure I'm appreciating the beauty of this place a lot more in light of the fact that we're leaving it so soon...



Some fun snacks (pinterest again) yesterday:


My Riah girl at a shoot... I know I've said it before, but now clients are starting to say it... she is SUCH a big help with kids!  So proud of her =)

My little beach lover


At the splash park today with the Pennys.  Trying not to think about all the "lasts" that are happening so fast...

3 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Those watermelon pictures are the epitome of summer for me. Love it!

The Woodfords said...

I've never seen Moriah's hair like that - cute!! Nathaniel is the same way with watermelon (actually, Shaelyn is too), and will not stop! Love all your pics, and love each of you!!

Steph

Mom W. said...

No seedless watermelon there??? Caleb sure likes it, does he eat the white part too???