Friday, April 4, 2014

It's April!

Where is the time going???

I think I need to rename this "The Tardy Blogger"...

Here we go, catching up again:

Some recent Magna Tile inventions of the kid's...



The kids and I took a (very cold and windy) trip to a beach to scout it out for photo opportunities.   It turned out that the jetty was waaaay too far to walk for a shoot, but we had fun on the walk anyway!

 Love these feet in the water


 Mid air splashing!

 I love the suspended water here

 All the way at the end (a 15 to 20 minute walk, one way!)

 Up on the rocks

 I LOVE this!   They did this pose all on their own

 Fun shot of a feather Riah found

 This is the kids at the Naval Air Museum with their friends when we went to see the Blue Angels practice.  I took a bunch of pictures, but we're going again with Philip this coming week, so I'll post them all after that.

 Caleb proud of his special "made for a two year old" cone on the way home

I snapped this on the way home, and just found out it's called Wisteria =)

I've been pretty busy doing photo shoots lately, including this one, which I've been sooo excited to do since they brought Girma home from Ethiopia!


Evidence of a rough day, but we're getting there =)

We are Incredibly busy trying to get the house ready to sell!   We've cleaned tile and grout, installed new light fixtures, fans, had the yard done, I'm in the process of painting the kitchen and we still have a long list to go!

I think we've decided on a realtor, and the bathroom remodel project should be underway in the next week or so, so hopefully we can get this place listed Soon!   Please pray that this process goes as quickly and as smoothly as possible.

We will be going to Wichita in a week and a half to house hunt.  Please pray that the perfect house for us becomes available at the perfect price. =)

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Busy busy, figured you were, hope all goes well with the selling!!