Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Morning with Myrtle

This morning the kids and I had another one of our picnics with Myrtle - we love to do this, but don't do it enough!

A little bandit I found in my kitchen

On the boardwalk, looking for wildlife

This kid is just too much =)

I love this!!!

Oh, my heart aches to be leaving her soon...

My sweet cowgirl

Sweetness

My girl and I

This is unrelated to the picnic:  Yesterday when I picked Caleb up from the nursery at C.C, one of the workers (named Melissa), told me that when she was changing his diaper, Caleb said, "Good job, Melissa!"  Haha!!  What a character!

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

I love the picture of Caleb, what a swagger, and I love the ones with Myrtle, she will just have to go to KS and see you every so often!!!

Mark and Rebekah said...

I love the pictures. You're right, Caleb IS too much :) Such a cutie!!! I'm so thankful for the years you've had with Myrtle. I know that your relationship has been such a blessing to you both!