Sunday, February 9, 2014

Great Articles

I recently saw this first article, "How to Raise a Pagan Kid in a Christian Home" posted on facebook, then read it, and had Philip read it and he found the second one.   They are both fantastic and speak so much to where I/we are at right now.   Raising true Christ followers doesn't just "happen", you need to actively strive toward it each and every day with your kids!   I don't know how many times I've seen on facebook, or heard parents say to each other "Well, if they're alive and fed and clean at the end of the day, you're doing a pretty good job."  I have even thought this myself before after a harried day, but people, this IS NOT ENOUGH!

I respect now, more than ever, the kind of home I was raised in.   My parents lived out and led us into lives that would truly follow Jesus.

Please pray for Philip and I, as we seek to live and lead this in our home.

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Praying every day for you... dear ones!!