Thursday, January 16, 2014

Six Kid Wednesday

Yesterday we had Jade, Eden and Treyson for the day. Here are some of the things we did:

Played music =)

Played Disney Rummikub

Blew bubbles


Had a tea party

Took naps (4 of the 6)

These two played Monopoly almost the whole day!!

My favorite part was making salt dough bead necklaces with the girls =)

First I made the dough (flour, salt and water)

Then the girls helped me roll the beads

We used lollipop sticks to make the holes, then baked them for several hours

THe beads all done (a lot of the holes had closed in while they baked so I had to drill them out!  Ha!)

Threading their necklaces

All done!

2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

AND you took beautiful pictures too? (I'm assuming this is when you did the Valentine's pictures?) You are a babysitter extraordinaire! Looks like they all had a ton of fun!

Mom W. said...

Looks like every body was good too!! They seem to get along together really well!!