Saturday, January 11, 2014

Our Riah Girl

Here are pictures from the last couple of days, that happen to center on Moriah... =)

I think I've posted this style before, but she loves it! =)

The cold snap here called for some hot chocolate in a Tim Horton's mug!

Wearing my boots =)

Sleeping with her ballerina doll, Janie, from Grandma

The Christmas picture cards we got this year
(It makes me feel very special that 11 of them have pictures on them that I took!)

One of my goals for 2014 is to spend intentional time every day one on one with each of the kids.   Today Moriah and I decided that for our activity we'd put together this blanket kit we got at Christmas

Hard at work!

She got to be an expert at tying!

It was really fun!

All finished!   It's so warm! =)

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

The blanket kit was a cool idea!!! And this time of year you need it most!!! Cool picture door, I have had quite the time trying to get all the pictures from Christmas on my frig!!