Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sweetness.

My day yesterday started with a S'more for breakfast and may have been followed up by three more in the last 36 hours... Anyway...

These roast quite nicely on a gas stovetop!

I made a bunch of sweet stuff for our MOPS meeting tomorrow (and just found out that they were supposed to be for the meeting Next week!)  Oh well.. I'll just hope that not everyone brings dessert tomorrow.

I really don't like to make desserts if they aren't going to be pretty in the end.   Dipped pretzel rods are a small amount of work and always look awesome!

To keep them festive, I used candy cane pieces this time.  Okay, okay, my camera and food sometimes means way too many pictures of the same thing (this was actually being selective!)





On to the cookies (decorated the way I wanted.. no little hands this time) =)

These are just a few of my favorites

The snowflake and mitten are new cutters, just added to my collection and I LOVE them!


My favorite part of this is that I could use an orange sprinkle for his nose!

Fun stocking

I think these two have a thing for each other

Criss cross tree

...and a random picture of the tree at night, now that there are some presents underneath

2 comments:

Mom E said...

OK, now I'm even more ashamed of my poor sad little cookies that I've made in the past! Yours were so cute!! I think one of the mittens needs to be maize & blue, eh? Pretzels looked yummy. Love the tree.

Mark and Rebekah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header!!!! What a gorgeous picture!!!
I've got a GOOD LOOKING family!
Love you all!