Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sledding and Stuff

We woke up the day after Christmas to this winter wonderland!



This was the weather I got to run in two days in a row!  Brr!

A highlight of our trip was getting to go sledding!

This boy was in Heaven!
(Yes, I know he looks a little like an elf with the long coat and big boots on, but we made do with what we had!) =)

At the top of the hill with Taylor and Aunt Mary

Riah and I


She loved it!

Caleb and I (he was so brave and stayed out much longer than I expected!)


Moriah hitching a ride up with Taylor =)

Philip and I

Snow-suited kids

Moriah decided to try going down by herself...she was so brave!


Snow looks good on her!

Philip and Caleb


I'm surprised he could walk in everything he was wearing!  Ha!

So pretty

Laughing her head off! =)

Philip coming down backwards

Keenan got up the nerve to hit the jump! =)

over...

...and over! =)

Philip with Moriah and Caleb

Haha!

Rosy cheeks warming up in the van with Mommy and some goldfish

We were soon joined by this pink cheeked, smiling sweetie!

Back at Aunt Mary's a snowball fight broke out between these two..


Stop hiding and fight like a man!

Love it!

...and one for the camera =)

2 comments:

The Woodfords said...

Okay, so I have to say I'm a little jealous!! Well, maybe even a lot! =)
Looks like you guys had a blast - I'm so glad you had so much fun!!

Glad you're home safe.
Love, Steph

Mom W. said...

So glad Keenan finally got his snow, so sorry he couldn't have taken the jacket with him!!! Looks like everyone had fun!!