Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Cookies

This was the first batch of many cookies to be made in our house this year, I think.

Fresh out of the oven

Caleb doing some sprinkling

The big kids working on their Christmas tree 

...and time to eat his creation already =)



So intent

These kids Love sprinkles!   (I don't know any adults that do)


Proud little helpers

With their masterpiece

More cookies...


One I made

Time for sampling

I think this one is fun

Some of the finished product

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

Good job on the cookies!!! Yum!!

Mom E said...

How come your cookies always come out looking so great and mine are disasters? LOL. They taste good but I can't get the cut out kind to look good.

Anonymous said...

Can you share your recipe for the icing you use to decorate your cookies? Thanks!

Joia said...

Here is the icing recipe (my mom's) on my food blog: http://jmddesserts.blogspot.com/2013/07/red-white-and-chew.html