Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween, Etc.

I just can't seem to keep up with blogging these days!

Here are some pictures from our Halloween fun this year...


Davey Crockett

So funny!

Just being a goof

A burlap wreath I made at a Pinterest party

Fun cupcakes for the party at the Grays


I didn't really plan ahead for a costume for myself this year, so I ended up raiding Philip's closet and borrowing this uniform he got in Afghanistan.

...and added some creepy accessories

My cowboy and cowgirl


Superman!

Kevin and I both had mustaches!

Nathalie and Jane as Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother

Chili - Yum!

All the kids in their costumes

...and Alaina and I

Out trick or treating!

Caleb gets a treat from a Geisha

Kevin tries his mustache upside down =)

=)

I had some extra mustaches, so the kids and I all wore one for a picture...


...and it was the first day of Movember! =)


2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Great costumes, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of the mustaches :)

I also was just over on your other blog looking at the pictures there, and I think you're doing an amazing job! All of your pictures are beautiful!

Mom W. said...

MUstache world!!! =)