Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Professional Family PIctures in Ontario

 These pictures were taken at my parent's place in July by my longtime friend (I babysat her when she was a baby!), Rhoda.   She is the owner of Violet Inspired Photography.













 The whole gang!



 A dozen grandkids makes for a funny shot! =)





 We recreated a pose from YEARS ago... I'll have to see if I can track the other one down

 Haha!

 Apparently I weigh a Ton!

 Love these guys so much!




 All time favorite

 My family

 With our spouses

 World's best sisters in law!





 My love









My favorites of the rest of the family:

 Tim and Steph 
Marika, Shaelyn, Kyla, Vivian, Alisa and Nathaniel

 Andrew and Bethany

 Mom and Dad
 Mark and Rebekah

Rob and Ada
Brayden, Joshua and Galina

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Woops, what happened to Andrew and Bethany.

Somehow I missed the pictures of you kids all together and the sisters (daughters) when I was looking at them!!

We are so blessed. Love you guys!!

Mom E said...

These are absolutely wonderful pictures! I never would've thought of putting a couch under a tree! My favorites were of Philip looking at you and smiling while he's looking at you. Very sweet.