Friday, October 11, 2013

A New Park, Yellow Springs, and an Evening With the Ramages

Yesterday morning the kids and I visited a new park we had seen...

Fun!!

Caleb standing in one of the high openings like he likes to do and freak me out

"Hey Mom, watch this!"

Cute monkey

My 100% Michigan Lover - he's so grown up!!

Yup, still a monkey

All three on the big corkscrew

Another monkey

We Love the trees turning color!

She said, "When I'm pushing him on the swing, I feel like I'm babysitting him!" =)

He seems pretty happy with the situation

I love this one of the two of them pushing

Snack time

At the very tip of my finger you'll notice a tiny drop of water on a blade of grass... I had to have it

 Here it is =)

The kids tracking squirrels, trying to feed them

Aaaah!  We shrunk Moriah!  Now she fits in Keenan's hand!

I found a rare, black jaguar asleep under the play equipment

Caleb wanted me to brush his hair.  This is what happened. =)

Last night we went to a pretty little town called Yellow Springs, to meet up with Matt and Tiffany, take some family pictures for them, see the town and have dinner.

This was in a famous multi-acre field of sunflowers on the way into town
(They were nearing the end of their season)

A family picture in the woods while we waited for them to arrive

Pretty girls

Handsome boys

Great friends!

 One sneak peek from their shoot

We had a delicious dinner at a place called The Winds.   I had pumpkin/squash lasagna - it was amazing!

We saw this on the way back to the van - not a common sight these days!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Caleb's hair... Matt would say.. Epic Hair? =)

I liked the sleeping jaguar!!

Are you doing anything for Canadian Thanksgiving??? Wish you were here!! =)