Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ninth Anniversary/First Anniversary

Philip and I planned the timing of this visit to Dayton to coincide with our anniversary. It sure was great to roll into town in time to see him today!

Philip wasn't here yet, so the kids and I explored the three levels of the townhouse before unloading the van....
These nine roses were waiting for me on the coffee table in the living room, and upstairs in the bedroom was another mixed bouquet and a card!  How sweet is he??

Fun anniversary pictures in the park across from our subdivision

Love this guy!

Today was also the First anniversary of Geocaching for our family!   We found a virtual cache for our anniversary edition, our 372nd cache!

A replica of the Wright Brother's third plane!

The outside of our cute town house =

This place is awesome!   The ground level has a two car garage and laundry room, the second level has the kitchen, dining room, living room and a half bath and the third level has two bedrooms, a full bath and Lots of storage space!   We love it!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Wow, the townhouse sounds really nice!! The adventure begins!!!

I looked at a map and Dayton is way down in the south end of Ohio I see so I don't blame you if you don't want to try and drive up here!! It's killing me having you closer though!! =)
Hugs to the kidddos and Happy Anniversary again!!