Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ninth Anniversary Date

Philip and I had a fantastic anniversary date!

First, dinner at Thai Nine
(It came highly recommended and was Delicious!)

Then a nice evening walk around part of Dayton...

Kissing shadows

My handsome husband

My favorite of the evening

Gorgeous sunset!


Dayton skyline

Dessert!

The night before, we had dinner with our friends, the Ramages (they did residency with us and live only 15 minutes from where we are in Dayton!)

The kids had a blast getting reacquainted after more than three years apart!

 Moriah, William, Reagan and Keenan

...and the Ramage's cooking is as excellent as we remember!

Matt and Tiff babysat the kids while we went on our date and they had a blast!!   Thanks so much, guys!

2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Yay! I'm all for Anniversary pictures :)I love the red door, and the one with you both in front of it is awesome!
Happy anniversary again :)

Mom W. said...

Philip looks good in that blue checkered shirt!! Nice pictures of you both!!

I am just catching up so I may not comment on all the posts but I loved them ALL!!