Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can't Get Enough Water

This has been the week for water fun!   Tuesday, Lincoln Park Beach, Wednesday at the splash park, today at the Postal Point beach, and a pool party tomorrow! =)

Today, we met up with a few homeschool friends for a swim...

Breezy

Happy girl with a friend's boogie board

We took popsicles and all the kids ate them in the water! =)

Little cuties... 20 days apart

Deep in conversation 

My sweet blondie

Look what we caught!  (A whole lot of dirt)

A little hermit crab

Keenan asked me to take this picture - they're so goofy! =)

I love this picture of Alaina wrangling Caleb
(I think it totally looks like a paparazzi picture of a celebrity!)

Favorite of the day =)

His hair was so awesome

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! the kids are all soooo cute! Except that Hermit crab he is kinda of grose lol!
xoxo
kristin

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting
me know which web host you're using? I've
loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.



Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable
price? Thanks, I
appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: culinary art school

Mom W. said...

Love the one of Caleb witht he funny comments!!! Hahahaha Lots of sand!!

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I
appreciate you writing this post and the
rest of the website is very good.

Look into my web page woodland hills california

Alaina said...

Your camera is taking some AWESOME pictures! It's fun knowing it was a gift from all of us!