Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baby Jane is Almost One!

My friend, Nathalie's baby girl, Jane, is almost one. Nathalie has asked me to help plan her party, and we decided that a one year photo session was in order, as well! =)   She came early this morning (so we could beat the heat) and we were all done by 8:00!

What fun!  Here are a few of my favorites:

(These first few pictures were taken in Myrtle's beautiful backyard!)


She was in a Great mood!

With her favorite mouse

She didn't even mind that the grass was wet!

So sweet

I made a giant cupcake for her "smash cake" for the pictures.  Boy was that fun! =)

Just waiting for little baby hands...

Oohh, what do we have here?

I guess she approves =)

Digging right in

The aftermath

I took over 200 pictures, so this is just a tiny sampling.. =)   She giggled her way through a spray off with the hose after getting frosting everywhere.   It was a great morning.    Can't wait for her party!

This is what happened as I was taking down "the set". =0/

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

So cute, oh too bad about that beautiful cake plate!! =(

Attacked by a giant cupcake! or the attack of the giant cupcake!! =)

Mom W. said...

... I have a favorite mouse too, I am holding on to it right now. =)

Mark and Rebekah said...

I LOVE these pictures! And cool cake too :) What a sweet little girl...