Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sweet, Silly Kids

First prize for silly (these days), goes to Caleb:

Here he is in our friend's cooler, wearing one of Moriah's hair bands =)

After finishing his own ENORMOUS dinner the other night, he climbed up in Moriah's chair to finish what she'd left behind

Goofy face for Daddy

Don't worry, Caleb is the one holding the fork here, Philip isn't about to jab him =)

I bought a new (squishy) floor mat for in front of the sink
Caleb immediately lay down on it! =)

Being goofy with Riah

Back there at bedtime with bunny

Second place - one prize for silly, one for sweet:

Moriah, wearing Keenan's clothes and One of Philip's boots =)

So excited to have her pretty flowers from Daddy in her room!

... and last prize goes to Keenan for sweet:

I LOVE this picture of him putting Caleb's shoes on

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Awww.... love this post!! the fork one is sweetness, Caleb's eye lashes are so long!! All so good!!

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding
your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my
Facebook group. Chat soon!

Here is my blog vestal watches