Monday, May 13, 2013

Summery Fun

Philip was home today (post call), so we had a wonderful family day in the sun!

We started the day with a family run at the track, since we all have at least one race coming up in the next couple of weeks.

This Jeep continues to provide a lot of entertainment for our crazy kids...

Crazy Keenan

Moriah happy to be at the wheel

We decided today would be a good day to take the jet ski out for the first time of the season...

Caleb checking it out

Since he was so young last summer, being at a beach was really a whole new experience for him...

Love this

Haha!  "Whoo!  Cold water on my toes!"

Sweet boy

Philip and Riah ready to go

Keenan so stoked to be in the water again!


Little foot prints in the sand =)

Happy boy!

Doing what they love

Caleb pointed out this turkey vulture

A wave from Moriah

He could do this all day...

Life's simple pleasures

Caleb's turn to jet ski for the first time!


He just got down on his stomach and just started scooting backwards off the dock! =)


He did great!


The water was COLD!   Kids are crazy.. =)



One last tow

Favorite of the day =)

After dinner (since it was too hot to have a fire outside), I made S'mores on the stovetop...

Mmmm...

5 comments:

Mom W. said...

The water fun begins!!! Keenan is like a fish!!! Love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work
and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

Also visit my homepage; http://ideas.sharewits.com/venuspetals/groups/fashion-line-of-classic-breitling-replica-watches

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


Also visit my web site :: Wrist Watches

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Also visit my web blog ... akribos xxiv for women

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
My blog site is in the very same area of interest as
yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you
present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Cheers!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: Michael Kors Bags