Friday, May 17, 2013

Splashin' and Paintin'

The kids got their first splash pad action of the year yesterday.    We went for a two mile run at Ferry Park and then headed to the splash pad to cool off. =)

They Love this one!

Caleb wasn't too sure about all the splashing and spraying

Happy girl!

Love this

This one is definitely their favorite water feature

Caleb was happy to spectate and eat goldfish =)

Keenan, after slipping in the spray

Last night I went to a painting studio with a couple friends.   This was a different place, but the same thing I had done two other times, where everyone does the same painting, as guided by the artist at the front of the room.

The painting for this date was a sunflower.  We got to choose our own background color.  (Notice the Michigan theme?)  =)

My painting in progress

Finished paintings with my friends, Denise and Mary Edith!

Here are links to my first and second paintings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and aid others like you aided me.

My homepage :: armitron Watches

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and
I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Review my website: sturling watches for Men

Mom W. said...

Watch those watch guys... =)