Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 It has been a wonderful day...

I got to go for a great four mile run by myself before breakfast, and came home to these sweet cards waiting for me:


"Thank you for my food and back scratches" (and Philip misinformed him on the date)
Love it! =)

So proud of Moriah for writing this all by herself

Then the kids and I chatted with my mom on the phone before I made my favorite berry muffins for breakfast.  YUM!

We had house church at Kevin and Alaina's this morning. Kevin grilled amazing burgers, and we have declared that summer is here. =)

 Devin's Mom, Pam, was visiting, so we had a four mom picture
(Notice the funny typo on the DQ cake)

The two youngest and I took a nap in the afternoon and then we went for a five mile family bike ride.

 A fun family shadow picture =)

 My three sweethearts

 I like this one, too

 Sweetness

 Keenan lost another tooth this evening!

...and a shout out to our own two awesome Mamas! =)

 Happy Mother's Day you two!  We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere,
when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible piece of writing.


Also visit my site :: akribos

Mom W. said...

Thanks Joia, Nice Mother's day cake... funny!!

Mom E said...

Awww, so sweet. I saw the pic of you and your mom on FB but hadn't been on my computer to see the one you posted of Philip and I. Thanks for doing that.
I absolutely loved the cards the kids made for you! I mean food & back scratches... life just doesn't get any better than that! And I loved how Moriah drew the family portrait too.
I can't remember if I already asked you, but did you get the card I sent you?
Love, Mom