Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Caleb is 18 Months Old!

Happy Half Birthday, Caleb! =)

Oh, how we love this little guy...


 Never short on smiles

 ...or goofiness

 Celebrating with a Chocolate Chunk Cookie at Chick Fil A
(those things are Amazing... served warm!)

I thought I was done with pictures, but when I saw the dress up box in Keenan's room, I had this idea...


...which turned into this:


and this...

Haha!   What a goof =)

Caleb definitely keeps us laughing (and moving!)  He can now reach virtually every surface in the house, since he's discovered he can drag the little chairs around and stand on them.

He knows these words:

Daddy
Mommy
Kitty
Doggy
Up
Down
Hello
Bye bye
Banana
Ball
Shoes
Bunny

His favorite things are:  Bananas, Spunky, Climbing on anything, and Snuggling.

We love you, Caleb!

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

I love this post... what cute kids!!! Growing up way too fast!!

Mom E said...

Isaac got his first concussion on Adlyn's 18 mo b'day (the 4th) and he and Jeff were sitting in an ER on Caleb's 18 mo b'day. Both times I remembered their b'days and was going to call and well...
I can't believe they're both 18 mos old already! Love, Mom