Friday, May 3, 2013

Berry Pickin'




The kids and I made our second trip to the berry patch this year. THIS time they actually had berries! Actually there were soo many berries that a lot of them were overripe already.

It was sprinkling a little and the field was quite muddy, but were were Not going to leave without berries this time! =)

Keenan and Moriah are great pickers and were a huge help!


Beautiful

Caleb was super well behaved in the jogger and just ate goldfish while we picked

Look at them all!

Our stash

Done!

The best part - the reward at the end!   Strawberry and cheesecake frozen yogurt swirled together

YUM!

Those store bought berries I've been eating for breakfast every day just aren't going to cut it anymore...

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Wow, I thought your strawberry season was long over!!! Yum, so glad you got to go again!!! Can't wait...

Anonymous said...

I leave a response each time I appreciate a post
on a site or if I have something to contribute to the
discussion. Usually it is a result of the
passion displayed in the article I read. And after this article "Berry Pickin'".
I was actually moved enough to post a thought :) I do have 2 questions
for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it appear like some of the remarks come across as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Would you list the complete urls of your public sites like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?

Here is my webpage ... resource

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.

A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Superb Blog!

Visit my website :: Natural CLeanse Review