Sunday, April 14, 2013

Recap

Where does the time go?

It's been a busy, fun week.     The weather has been gorgeous, lots of new recipes have been tried out in the kitchen and the kids have made me laugh a lot. =)

Caleb's awesome mustache after sampling my green smoothie one morning =)

We hadn't been to the Niceville Children's Park in For-ever, so we went a couple day ago...  It's so fun going when the baby of the family is big enough to do most things! =)

Coming down the slide =)

My bigger monkeys

Moriah showing off her balance

Here's one from the archives... Keenan on the purple dinosaur:

Cool dude

...and now.  It's a little more full! =)

Caleb is so cheesy here! =)

I caught this of all three kids (playing nicely) splashing in the rain water in the sand-less sandbox a couple days ago...

Yes, I think Caleb is trying to drink it

I made (and quite liked) some roasted, seasoned chickpeas!   I did learn, however, that it's NOT a good idea to load up on these right before a run...

How I found Keenan at the end of nap time (I told him he could play with Lego and didn't have to nap) Ha!

I made these Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Pancakes for breakfast yesterday
They're amazing!  (recipe on food blog)

I love his smile and crossed toes!  This kid will eat ANYTHING!


2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

You have really cute kids!!!

I love the dinosaur pictures :) And Caleb's green 'stache is pretty cool!

Mom W. said...

Wow, one full dinosaur, I had to laugh at Caleb trying to drink the water in the sand box. His cheesy smile is so cute!!!