Yup, at 6:22 this morning, this dude turned six! =)
It was a fun day, celebrating his birthday some more:
*Special birthday donut breakfast, with a candle and the singing of Happy Birthday
* Opened up a present from Grandpa and Grandma Woodford
* Got special phone calls from Grandpa and Grandma Eberts and Aunt Mary D.
* Had birthday ice cream cake this morning at house church from the Pennys
* Skipped nap time and spent some time filling a couple of our new geocaches with fun toys and hiding them.
* I made birthday cupcakes for small group tonight
He was pretty worn out when we got home tonight and was asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. It's hard work being six! =)
Things he is into:
Lego (need I say more?)
Playing board games
Drawing (he has become quite the artist!)
Riding his bike
Running (he is registered for a couple races in the next two months)
We are so blessed to have him as part of our family - what a bundle of energy, imagination and joy he is! =)