Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day!

It's Pi day!

3.14...  and today is 3/14.  I know, some people haven't heard of this, and I'm sure I would still be ignorant about it had I not married such a (handsome, talented) nerd. =)

However, he forgot that it was pi day today and I was totally on it! =)

I put this sign on the bathroom mirror before he woke up this morning


It's hard to see, but I wrote out 32 digits of pi underneath =)


...and I used a food pen and wrote on his sandwich (and he didn't even notice!!)

I even called and left him a message at 1:59... Yup, he's definitely wearing off on me. =)

And in other random news...

Here's Keenan's potato from the "Dress a Spud" contest at AWANA last night =)

We picked up our pieces from the ceramic studio today!

We are both very happy with how they turned out!


He did a great job =)

My fun little candy dish



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good discussion on the topic of this article here
at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this
place.

Also visit my blog :: laser hair removal Cape Town

Mom W. said...

pi day... what next? OH I know, how about percent day...% day

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website
yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?

Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

Feel free to visit my page ... more info

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your content.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your Feed too.

my weblog more information

Mom E said...

I honestly have to say I never knew there was a Pi Day. I love that you love my son so much that you'd do all this for him. Thank You!! I can't believe he didn't notice the number in the sandwich! Too funny!
Love, Mom

Mom E said...

P.S. And you both did a great job on the ceramics too.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to say, I liked this article.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

Check out my web blog; site

Anonymous said...

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon
your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I achievement
you access persistently quickly.

Also visit my blog post günstige schuhe online bestellen

Hannah=) said...

HA HA!!! Love it Joia!! Phillip really must've been hungry not to notice!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.

Do you have any tips on how to get listed
in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

my web page :: Vergleich Privat Krankenversicherung