Saturday, March 16, 2013

Out on the Range...

This afternoon we headed out in the gorgeous sunshine to Anderson Pond so Philip could show me some of his new geocaches and so we could tweak a couple others that are almost ready for business.

Keenan wanted to push the stroller...

...so we did this =)

Free riders

Riah on a stump

Caleb did a LOT of exploring!

Philip up a tree

Keenan LOVES to climb trees!

With some moss he found =)

My two monkeys


Walk softly and carry a big stick

Goofs

Pretending she's sleeping =)


Being very brave and balancing on a high log by herself

She'd follow him just about anywhere


Girl's picture

Caleb got tired of following the big kids around, so he plopped down near us and inspected things

Me and the big dude

On the way out

This afternoon, after being driven 45 minutes previous, the van wouldn't start.   This was especially bad since we had planned to leave in the morning for a week of vacation!  Turned out we needed a new starter, which Philip bought, then removed the old one and put in the new one!  Who knew he could do this!? =)

I'm so proud =)

Next post will be from somewhere on the road! =)

6 comments:

Aunt Heather said...

Love the headlamp. The guys redoing our wiring use them too. Great hands free light!

Mom W. said...

Yay Philip, I am not surprised!!! Good job!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

My web page :: Legal ecstasy

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

Here is my weblog bmi calculation

Mom E said...

Who ARE these anonymous ppl that keep posting on your blog? It seems kinda' scary to me that these random ppl read your personal stuff. Just wondering...
BTW, I am proud of him too. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upοn your weblog аnd ωished to ѕay that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to
уour fеed and I hoρe you write again very soon!


Hеre is my wеb page ... legal highs buy