Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mom/Son Date

Tonight Keenan and I got to go out on our first date!

What a handsome date!

This was all him (I think he was trying to make Daddy jealous because he was taking his "woman" out) =)  Ha!

As Philip suggested, Keenan was the perfect gentleman all evening, opening doors (car and any where we went).

For dinner...
He chose Chick Fil A (I was not disappointed)

He got refills of our drinks, and then later traded his toy in for an ice cream cone and (with my credit card) bought me an ice cream cone for dessert.   The manager asked if he wanted to come back and make it himself! =)

How cool is this, Mom!?

I got to do my own too... =)

After dinner, we went to a ceramic studio (where I had been last week with my friends from MOPS and Loved it!) just two minutes from our house to do some painting!

Keenan chose a four wheeler and I chose a cute little cupcake dish.   We chose our paint colors and we were off!   We painted for close to an hour and a half!

So much fun!

Hard at work

Our finished (pre glaze and firing) pieces
We will pick them up in a couple days

We had soo much fun and I can't wait to do it again!   I think next time we'll do a girl's date and a boy's date.   

Tomorrow I get to go out with Philip!  (Well, that is if the patient he induces in the morning has had her baby by dinner time!) =)

This platter is what I painted last week.
Philip is a pretty big fan. =)

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Cool, what a creative date, can't wait to see the finished product!!

Mark and Rebekah said...

Looks like you had a pretty fun date! I love that you both like doing artsy stuff together. I'm sure this will be a really special memory for Keenan :)
Love Rebekah :)