Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Eggs and Stuff

We decided to do some "practice egg hunts" today in the house.   Keenan and Moriah love to do this, so we thought we'd try it with Caleb and his little set of eggs.  He LOVED it and was really good at it, too!   It was as much fun for us to watch him as it was for him to do it! =)  We did it ten times or more and he never got sick of it! =)

Keenan, Moriah and I dyed eggs during Caleb's nap...

All ready to go

Being goofy with the eggs

Very intent on dipping

Some of the pretty ones done

Riah's bright yellow one

Yes, she is wearing a Christmas dress while dyeing eggs =)

I was so surprised that Keenan chose to do a pink one!

All finished and drying

The coloring set was from Mom Eberts and came with cute stickers that we used to decorate them after...

Our finished eggs in the basket
(I Love how they turned out!)

So happy with their eggs

Some cute crafts we put together yesterday

Philip is on call tonight and may not even make it home, so we went and had a nice family dinner with him at the hospital.   On the way home I noticed the moon looked almost full, so I drove down to the water in hopes of catching a pretty picture...

Couldn't resist the boat

When we got home, Caleb went to bed and the rest of us had caramel popcorn and story time before bed...

Love

5 comments:

Mom E said...

Wow, those eggs turned out so nicely. Sorry we ran out of time to do them here but so glad you got to do them there. Loved the moon and the boat pic. It could be a postcard! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

After exploring a number of the blog articles on your web page, I really like your way of blogging.

I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking
back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me know your opinion.


my web site Business Car Leasing

Anonymous said...

There are, however, some misconceptions about HGH that must
be clarified. If prescribed by a Hormone Replacement Therapy clinic,
such as Kingsberg Medical, they are even more effective because the treatment is more suited to you and
your needs. People also abuse Human Growth Hormone illegally for weight reduction purposes.



my blog - Http://hghliving.org

Mom W. said...

The eggs turned out really cute!!! Reminds me of us when we dyed eggs a few times!!! (Don't try and keep them too long this year!!) =) Full moon tonight!!!!

Mark and Rebekah said...

I would like to thank you for this eggs-cellent post. Haha:) Hoppy Easter :)