Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Date Night Done Differently

 Tonight was our turn for a date.   Well... sort of.

The plan was to leave Caleb with the Storey's while our older kids went to Awana, then we'd have two hours to go out for dinner before picking all the kids back up.   That fell through when Joel Storey started puking And Philip couldn't leave work because he had a patient in labor.

Plan B?  Ruby Tuesdays to Go in the hospital conference room while the patient labored up on L and D. =)

Yum!

It wasn't a bad date at all.  The food was delicious, the conversation was great (discussing plans for our vacation next week), and it was Almost like Caleb wasn't there... except for when he'd come by and squeal for another sweet potato fry. =)

Roaming the halls of the clinic =)

When I left at 7:30, Philip said he'd be happy if he was home by midnight.   I just got a call (at 10), and a baby girl has safely arrived and he'll be home soon!  Yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed
and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent
post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

my blog post :: visit link
My website :: more info

Mom W. said...

All good!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Whats up very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent
.. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I'm glad
to seek out numerous useful info here within the put up, we want develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for
sharing. . . . . .

Here is my blog; airport transfer Gauteng
Also see my website > door to door delivery Gauteng

Mark and Rebekah said...

So I'm guessing that being adaptable is one of the best qualities to have as a doctor's wife? I'm glad you still got to have some time together :)
Rebekah :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe
we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


Visit my weblog ... Colic Baby
my webpage > Baby Colic

Mom E said...

Very sweet date night!