Monday, March 11, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Date

We decided (like many other parents) that it would be fun to start taking our kids out on "dates".   One on one time with each child is very important, so we decided to start this tradition in our house.  Tonight Philip and Moriah went out.

All ready to go
(I love this picture!!)

These next few are from Philip's phone...

Moriah chose Chick Fil A for dinner

Next they went to the park...
Here she was drawing letters in the mulch

...then to Bippy's for dessert!

Happy Girl

After that they went to Walmart and picked out some snacks for her Cubbies class this week.  They both had a really good time!   Tomorrow night is Keenan and I - we are excited!!

Here are a few other pictures:

Yesterday we had house church at the Gray's and the kids got to try out their zip line for the first time!

Pretty fun thing to do on your birthday! =)

I love Moriah's huge smile here!

After taking these pictures, I forgot my camera at the Gray's.   She returned it to me last night and when I uploaded the pictures to my computer tonight, I found these...

Awww... 

Hilarious picture of NJ, Vivi and Noble

Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil
(Love it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A zip line! So cool. And I love the "dates"! --Diana from AB

Mom W. said...

Nice tradition...dates, why didn't we think of that??? =)

Cool zip line, isn't anyone afraid the kids might fall off?

Mark and Rebekah said...

I love the date nights. We did this with our parents, one kid a month, and we loved it. Really cute pictures too :)